mercoledì 29 novembre 2023

Today is a new day

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here today with another inspiration card featuring the brand new products by Alex Syberia Designs.

In the Christmas collections isn't all about fairy, bauble and decorations but the flowers are a must too! and the MIDNIGHT BLOOMS collections is really amazing!

 

To make my card I started by   preparing the card base:  I  cut a blue Cardstock rectangle 3 1/4 "x 5 1/2" and I double it with a purple cardstock. Then I glued  it on a white card base.

Next up I continued by using the Midnight Blooms Stencil set, stencilling the beautiful flowers on a smooth white cardstock and once ready I die cut them with the Midnight Blooms die set.

I adhered the flowers on the card base using some foam pads to add dimension.

Then it was the time to use the Midnight Blooms stamp set and coordinate dies.

I stamped and  heat embossed the sentiment,  with a purple glitter powder... unfortunately it's not clear in the pictures... and I adhered it on the leaves.

As a last touch I added some purple rhinestones.

And that's that!

Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao ciao

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis