mercoledì 15 novembre 2023

Carnival Party

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back today to share with you a new colorful and very clean and simple card!

It's perfect when you need one at the last minute.

 To make it I used the Carnival Party Stencil and die set, using rainbow colors to create the streamers. I used two shades of the same colorr for every streamer, the light one for the inside and and the darker for the outer part.

Once I completed the streamers I die cut the stencilled paper using a rectangle die from the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and over it I stamped the black sentiment happy  from. the beautiful Birthday Wishes stamp set, Then I adhered the rectangle over a white card base using adhesive foam.


Then I completed the sentiment card adding the Birthday from the Birthday and Wish die set, die cutting it yellow and in white in many layer. I glued all the die cuts together putting the yellow one at the base and the white ones on the top slightly offset to show the yellow part.

I completed the card adding some sequins.

And that' that.

Easier done that said!

Hope you like it

Have a nice day!

Ciao ciao

 

Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. Lovely & festive card ❤️. Can you please advise the colours you used ? Best wishes from Melbourne Australia

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis