venerdì 24 novembre 2023

Feliz Navidad - Alex Syberia Designs Instagram hop and new release

Hi crafty friends!
The brand new  Holiday release from Alex Syberia Designs in live!!  It's all about Christmas, and new year and you could find , cute mices, lovely flowers,  cover plates and amazing hot foil plates
There's sure to be something for everyone!
Check my instagram profile @nicolettaporcu.design to have all the info and follow the lineup  to see all the gorgeous inspirations by the design team.
But now let me share with you the card I made for the occasion!
To make the card I started by die cutting a red cardstock rectangle  using a rectangle from the Nested Scalloped Framed die set .
Over it I hotfoiled the gold stars using the Magic Stars Hot foil plate, and I added some white splatters using a brush and once they are dried I glued the red background over a white card base,
I continued by stamping the images from the Merry Christmice stamp set , I colored them whit Copic markers and I die cut everything with the coordinate dies and put them aside.
 


As a next thing I die cut the sentiment Feliz Navidad, the outline in white and pink and top in gold.
I glued them staggering the outlines to give more interest   and add dimension to the sentiment.

I glued on the bottom of the card and all around I add the lovely mixes and all the images I previously colored and die cut.


Hope you like my inspiration card !
Join us  to win fabulous prizes.
Good luck!
Ciao , Ciao

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis