mercoledì 8 novembre 2023

Flowing color drops

Hi crafty friends!

Today I’m here   with a new card!

If you follow me and ASD you already know that 2 weeks ago we had a fun collaboration with Lindy's Gang and for the occasion I used their Magical Shakers.

I had so much fun playing with those watercolour powders so use them for  one card it hasn't been enough so I  made one more card.



I started by spreading some  the Lindy's Magical powders on a piece of watercolour paper ( I used the Cheerio Cherry, the Lizzy's Cuppa' Tea Teal,  the Crumpet Crumbs,  the Butter The Toast Blue ) and after sprayed on some water I tilted the paper to obtain paint drips.   I dabbed the excess of it with a kitchen towel and  I dried the paper with the heat gun.

Once it was dried I obtained from it two rectangles using the  Nested Scalloped Frames die set. I adhered them on a white card base framing in white the smallest one,

 

Next up I stamped on X-Press blending paper the lovely unicorn and the little stars  from the Always Be Yourself stamps set. I colored with Copic markers the unicorn and I  heat embossed in gold the start and then I die cute all of them whit che coordinate dies.

I put them aside and I continued by thinking about the sentiment.

I obteined the smile word by using the Large Smile dies , and the string sentiment by stamping and heat embossing in gold a stamp from the Rainbow Sentiments stamp set and die cutting it with the coordinate dies.

Once all the elements was ready  I placed and adhered  them on my watercolored background  and that's it!

Hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by

Ciao Ciao

 

Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. Your post was a joy to read. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for the interesting and thought-provoking perspectives presented in your blog posts.

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis