giovedì 2 novembre 2023

Happy holidays - Alex Syberia Designs challenge

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back today to share with you the card I made for the ASD November Challenge that requires to create a project following a  holiday  color palette or the Christmas  theme! As I usually do I  used  both! Hope you like my inspiration!

I can't wait to see yours!!

To join us each month and to see all the beautiful inspirations, for the details and rules to follow please take a look at our Inspiration Challenge Post.

Here the theme and the palette to follow:

But now let me talk about my card!

I begun by die cutting a white rectangle rectangle  using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set. I  continued die cutting many stripes in the palette colours using the Thin Stripes Cover die  and gluing them in pairs on the white rectangle  leaving a larger white space between them.

As I finished I adhered the striped background on a white card base and then I  started to work on the top elements. .Using the Snowflake Layering dies I die cut  two snowflakes... one in white and the other one in light pink and I glued them over the background.

Next up I die cut all the elements from the Jingle Bell Joy die set choosing the greens requested by the challenge palette for the leaves and the metallic and glitter silver for the bells. I glued them on the big snowflake  using some thin foam adhesive pads give dimension , then I added the pink and the red bows I die cut using the Pretty Bows die set

At that point I added the little sentiment I stamped using the Christmas Sentiments stamp set and I die cut using the coordinate dies.

As a last touch I added some silver beads.

Hope you like my card and the challenge idea!

I can't wait to see all of your projects!

Thank you again for stopping by!

Ciao, Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis