mercoledì 6 dicembre 2023

Noel

Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today to share with you another cards featuring the adorable Holiday  Wreath  & Branch Stencil & die set from the new release and some other goodies from the previous collections.


To create this card I started by hot foiling in gold the Elegant Stripes Hot Foil plate on a white cardstock and die cutting it using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set. Then I glued it over a white card base.


I continued by stencilling the Holiday  Wreath  & Branch Stencil & die set  on a piece of  Neenah paper using some Altenew inks. As I said in my previous posts I really felt in love with layering stencil so I think you could see more cards focusing  on them.

Once the stencilled wreath and the bow are completed I die cut and glued them on my striped background.

As a last thing I added se big sentiment Noel on the wreath.  To make it I die cut the outlined Noel wording  4 white layers I glued all togheter and in one pink layers at the base I glued slightly staggered. The top "Noel" is in metallic gold cardstock.

And that' it!

Hope you like my card !

Thank you so much for stopping by!

If you want to see more:

@nicolettaporcu.desogm

http://i-love-scrapbooking.blogspot.com

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis