giovedì 28 dicembre 2023

Winter Birthday

Hi crafty friends!

Nicoletta here today with a new card!

I hope you had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas!  I spent these days with my loved ones and I collected sweet memories.... and I cooked soooo much!!  So today I was really happy to sit in my craft room to play with my stuff!

I have some birthdays during the holidays and I have this card in my mind for days and today finally I had the time to give birth to my idea.


To make it I started by blending a red and green Distress Ink on a piece of  Neenah paper and cutting it in the size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

I continued by die cutting the top panel of my card using the Snowflake Petals Cover die in 4 layers... I adhered the first  3 together, then I glued an acetate sheet and over the last snowflake petal layer and I put white glitters red stars confetti into the petal's shakers.

I plugged the shaker panel with the red and green blended paper and then I glued everything on a white card base.




As a last thing I added  a red hot foiled and die cut  sentiment  ( doubled in green)  in the center of the card and that's that.

(It's Your Birthday hot foil and  die set)


Hope I give you some inspirations!

Thank you for stopping by !!

Ciao Ciao

Nicoletta

 


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis