martedì 9 gennaio 2024

You Are Plane Awesome - Guest Designer for Heffy Doodle

Hi crafty friends! I'm over the Heddy Doodle blog today  with my first guest designer blog post! I'm really excited  and I hope I could give you some inspiration to create with the amazing Heffy Doodle products.

As my first project I chose to make a shadow box card using the Big Shadow Box die and the Flying High stamp and die set to create a fun outdoor scene.

I started by die cutting the two main panels I needed to make the shadow box structure from a white cardstock and then I cut out a rectangle from the front panel. You may check the Heffy Doodle You Tube Channel to watch a video of the entire assembling process.

I continued by stencilling the front of my shadow box using the Funhouse Diagonal Stripes Stencil and the Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and with the same ink I ink blended the back panel that will be showing in the inside.

Then I die cut all the elements I needed to put inside the shadow box (grass and clouds included in the shadow box die set ) and I assembled the box.

Nex up I stamped the images from the Flying High stamp , I colored them with Copic markers and I then die cut them with the coordinate die set.

As a last thing I added the images on my shadow box and that's that.

I hope you enjoy the reading time.

Thank you for stopping by!

xx

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis