mercoledì 10 gennaio 2024

Celebrating with Flower

Hi Crafty friends!

It's Nicoletta here today with a new card to share with you!! and for once again it's a floral card!! I  know you like them as much as I do!

To make this I started by die cutting the Meadow magic cover die from a cream cardstock and I doubled it with a sugar paper. Next up I stamped the flowers and the leaves from the Watercolour Flowers stamp set, applying the ink with a brush to obtain an soft and watercolored effect and as I finished I die cut them with coordinate dies.

 

I placed all die cutting elements on the cream top panel  I applied gold glitters on the center of every flower.

As everything is dried I glued the floral composition to my cardstock card base and as last thing I added the Happy birthday sentiment I made by using the Birthday die and the string sentiment Happy from the Christmas sentiments stamp set.

 

And that's that!

Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Nicoletta

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis