mercoledì 13 dicembre 2023

Happy New Year

Hi crafty friends!

It's Nicoletta here today with a new very simple festive and shining card! Hope I can inspire you!

 


To make my card I started by hot foiling the Brilliant Burst Hot Foil Plate using a platinum Foil over a black smooth paper. Next up I created my background card by  die cutting  a rectangle from the hot foiled black paper using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set ; I glued the black rectangle on a white card base.

I continued by thinking about the sentiment to put on my card,

I die cut the big sentiment "Happy New Year", three white  layers for the  outlined  sentiment and one for the Happy New Years words

I glued them all together and then I glued the sentiment over the card.

As a last thing I added many rhinestones to give shining  touches.

And that's that!

Soo simple !! Isn't?

Thank you so much for stopping by

Ciao, ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis