venerdì 22 dicembre 2023

Joy to you and yours

Hi crafty friends!!

Christmas is just around the corner and I continue to create cards to wish happy holidays to my loved ones.

I made this card for a collaboration between Alex Syberia Designs and WOW! Embossing Powders.

Here is the card:

And now let me share something about the creative process.

I started to create my background... Using the Frosty Lace stencil set and the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying embossing pad on a light pink cardstock I create a ton sur ton  and sparkling design. I die cut a rectangle from it using the Nesting Scalloped Frames die set and then I glued this pink background on a white card base.

Next Up  I die cut the Joyful Poinsettia from a very light rose cardstock and I blended the leaves with different shades of pink ink. and after that I added a Clear Ultra Slow inks on the border of the leaves and I heat embossed them using the

WOW! embossing powder Wanderlust.

I placed  and glued the flower composition on the card using some foam dots to add dimension and as then I added the big sentiment Joy .and the string sentiment.




Hope you like my card !

Thank you so much for stopping by!

If you want to see more:

@nicolettaporcu.design

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis