mercoledì 2 agosto 2023

Shaker card for the first Alex Syberia Designs Challenge

Hi crafty friends!

So excited today to share with you the card  I made for our first ever  monthly challenge at Alex Syberia Designs.

From  now on every month  we will have  a theme or technique prompt along with a colour palette to follow to create our cards or projects using the ASD products!

This is our month's prompt:

Inspiration-Challenge-August-Alex-Syberia-Designs

You could choose to make a shaker project or to follow the color palette or both as I do!!

To join us each month and to see all the beautiful inspirations, for the details and rules to follow please take a look at our Inspiration Challenge Post.

But now let me talk about my inspiration card!

As I said before I chose to follow both the palette and the technique prompt and my project is a trifold see-throght  shaker card inspired by a Jennifer Mcguire's viedo tutorial!

Firstly to make the shaker card I prepared the trifold structure by adhering together two card bases. I die cut the front window in the top fold to create a frame by using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and I  stencilled  the inside fold with the Fancy Background Stencil and the Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide. Then I  closed the top window by adhering an acetate rectangle and on top of it I adhered a tree layers frame I die cut and glued together previously.

Next up I put some gold, yellow and turquoise sequins inside the frame and  closed It with another frame covered with a piece of acetate.

Once the shaker structure is completed I realised the floral decorations in the challange color combo by using the Petite Periwinkles die set.

I glued them over the acetate window and as last thing I glued the sentiment form the Spring Garden stamp set. It is stamped  on vellum, embossed in white , die cut with the coordinate dies,  and doubled with a rose cardstock layer.

And that's it!!

This is the card opened:

Hope you like my card and the challenge idea!

I can't wait to see all of your projects!

Thank you again for stopping by!

Ciao, Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis