mercoledì 9 agosto 2023

Hello Gorgeous!

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  back today sharing with you  a new card!

It's time for some other  products by Alex Syberia Designs :

the Tiny Crosses Cover die, the Large Hello die set, The Gorgeous Peonies stamp set, the coordinate stencil set and the die set.

I started by die cutting the white cardstock card base and adding over it the  cover diecut obtained with the Tiny Crosses Cover die.

Next up I stencilled the lovely  peonies in various colors using Distress oxide inks, I embossed them in  white  and then I die cut them using the Peonies coordinate dies .

I placed all the images I needed on my card and once I've found the right position I adhered them on the card.



I continued by die cutting the Large Hello sentiment: the base in white and the top one using a metallic  gold cardstock.

I adhered it over the carstock and as a last touch I added some metallic gold pearls.

And that's it ... so simple!

Hope you like it! thank you for stopping by

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis