mercoledì 30 agosto 2023

Choose Joy Every Day

Hi crafty friends!!

welcome back to our blog! Today I'm here with a new card featuring some products from the "Christmas in July" release.

To make this card I started by foiling the "Elegant Stripes hot foil plate" on a light blue cardstock using  an opaque  white foil and die cutting it with the dotted rectangle die from the Nested Scalloped Frames die set. I absolutely love the result!!!

Next up I glued the foiled background on a white card base  and I continued by blending some Distress ink green shades on  a Neenah paper and die cutting from it the foliage by the "Winter Foliage" die set.

I glued all the foliage on the card  to create a Christmas wreath and over it I added the red berries and the glittered gold details.

On the wreath's top I added the red "Pretty Bows"  die cut and as a last thing I added the sentiments.

The gold  foiled "Falala" using the "Falala Hot Foil plate" and the coordinate dies,  the red banner with the white embossed sentiment obtained using the  "Christmas Sentiments" stamps set and the coordinate dies.

And that's it!

hope you like this inspiration!

Take a look to the shop to find the products I used and many others.

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis