sabato 2 settembre 2023

It's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp

Hello crafty friends!!

We’re having a great party for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp! Throughout September, Simon Says Stamp will be celebrating every day posting exclusive collaborations, contests, prizes,  promotions, and more surprises! every day Simon’s blog will have something to share with you. Click here the link of the Simon Say Stamp blog to see the list of all the designers are part in this epic party and don't miss their blogs.

Each stop on the blog party has it’s own unique free gift with purchase, so be sure to check out each of the stops  to see all of the fabulous gifts with purchase that are up for grabs!

For my project I use the super cute  "Friendly Ghosts" stamp set. It' s really fun to use... you can simpliy stamp each part of the ghost in the color you like and compose your image.


To stamp my little ghost I used Distress Oxide Inks and once I completed the image  I cut it out.

I continued making the structure: I glued a piece of patterned paver over a white card base. Next up I die cute a circle window on a white top panel and then I embossed it with an old Cuttlebug die I had in my stash.
I glued this embossed panel over the patterned paper using the adhesive mousse pads and then I added the cute ghost and the string sentiment I previously stamped and embossed in white on a black paper.
I finished by adding all over in the circle many rhinestones  in the violet and green shades like it is a shaker card.

And that'it!!




 
Be sure that you check out all of the different blogs participating in today’s blog party over  on the Simon Says Stamp blog to find all the gift codes.

All of you are  stopping here have the option to receive the beautiful Reverse Tweezers as a free gift with any purchase of $100 or more. Simply follow the instructions in the graphic above.

And that's it for today
Thank you for stopping by!!

xx
Ciao Ciao 



Condividi

1 commento:

  1. Thanks for being so open and honest with us in your posts

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis