mercoledì 27 settembre 2023

Christmas in pink and blue

Hi crafty friends!

I'm on the Alex Syberia Designs blog today to   share with you a  card  featured on the  September Creative Stamping Magazine!

To make my card I started by stencilling the Festive Poinsettia stencil set onto  a Neenah white cardstock in pink colors for the flowers and in blue shades for the leaves.

Then I stamped  the outlines  using the Festive Poinsettia stamp set and I heat embossed them in white. Next up I die cut the  two poinsettias with the coordinate dies.

I continued by die cutting the white  rectangle  top panel using the Nested Scalloped frames die set and stamping onto it the green foliage from the Festive Poinsettia stamp set .

As a following step I glued the poinsettias  on the card using adhesive foam pads to add dimension.

Next up I stamped and embossed in gold the string sentiment from the “Christmas Sentiments” stamp set and I embossed in white  the sentiment ”Christmas” from  the “Angels Bells" stamp set and I die cut it using the coordinates dies . I glued them over the card and as a last touch I added the matt gold pearls.

You could find more details about the making and the  products I used on the magazine!



Thank you for stopping by!!

Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis