mercoledì 20 settembre 2023

It's Your Birthday -September challenge

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back today to share with you the card I made for the ASD monthly Challenge that requires to create a project following a color palette or the theme "Birthday! I did both using some products from the old releases.

I begun by die cutting the Meadow Magic Cover die on a piece of white cardstock and by adhering it over a cardstock white card base using the adhesive foam to add dimension 

I continued by stamping and die cutting the big sentiment using the Birthday wishes stamp set and the Birthday Wishes die set and adhering it in diagonal on the card center.

Next up I stamped the flowers and the leaves  from the Create Your Own Happy stamp set  in the colors the color palette wants and then I  and die cut  them using the coordinate dies: the Create Your Own Happy die set.

I adhered them over and under the sentiment and as a last touch I added some rhinestones in the same flowers' and leaves 'colors.

That's that!

Hope you like my card !

If you want join our challenge you have 10 more days to create your project following the September theme or the color palette or both as I did.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis