sabato 30 settembre 2023

Dream Big

Hi crafty friends !
I don't usually post on Saturday but Yesterday I received a surprise package from Simon Says Stamp with the #stamptember collaboration stamp set with  Alex Syberia Designs so I couldn't help to coloring the gorgeous flowers and make a card.



To make my card I started by stamping the flowers onto Neenah cardstock and coloring them whit copic markers. I fussy cut  and put them aside.
Next up I stamped I die cut a yellow rectangle and I stamped the sentiments and the  some flowers  onto it.

I continued by adding some black ink splashes. Once them dried I glued  the flowers  using ahdesive foam pads and the the front card onto a yellow card base.
As a last touch I added some black pearls and that's!!
Copic I used;
RV29/RV25/RV23/RV21/RV10/RV000/110/T9/T7/T4/T2

Hope you like my card!!
Thank you so much to Simon Says stamps for the appreciated gift and thanks to you for stopping by!

See you soon!
Ciao ciao!!

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis