mercoledì 4 ottobre 2023

Enjoy your day

Hi crafty friends!

I'm back today to share with you the card I made for the ASD October Challenge that requires to create a project following a  Fall color palette or the theme "Embossing Powders! I used  both using some products from the last release!

To join us each month and to see all the beautiful inspirations, for the details and rules to follow please take a look at our Inspiration Challenge Post.

But now let me talk about my inspiration card!

Here the theme and the palette to follow:

To make the card I begun by die cutting 2 rectangle  using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set. I  stamped embossed in gold the larger one using a foliage layer from the Timeless Blooms stamps set.

I continued by adhering it on a white card base and then I  started to work on the smaller light blue rectangle  . I die cut two light blue  floral semicircle using the Timeless Blooms Celebrations die set and I glued them onto it to create a sort of lace background.

Next up I die cut all the flowers and leaves  I needed (following the challenge color palette) using the Delicate blooms die set and I glued them all over the light blue top panel using a thin foam adhesive pads;  Once I cut out the protruding  flower parts I glued this top panel on the blue violet rectangle using the adhesive foam pads.

For the gold embossed  string sentiment I the Celebration Sentiments die set and the coordinate dies.

And that's it!

Hope you like my card and the challenge idea!

I can't wait to see all of your projects!

Thank you again for stopping by!

Ciao, Ciao

Condividi

1 commento:

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis