mercoledì 18 ottobre 2023

A flower to say you are loved

Hi crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a new card featuring some products of the new October release "You Are Loved" designed all about self-care.


For my card I chose a monochromatic effect playing with stencils and dies!

I started by stencilling the Trendy Pattern Stencil set onto a Solar White Neenah paper using 3 different  Altenew inks to obtain a monochromatic look.

Next up I die cut the stencilled design using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and I adhere it on a white cardstock base.

I continued by die cutting 2 layer of  the Trendy Pattern Cover die and gluing them over the stencilled background.

Then I die cut 2 circles, one from a  white paper  and the other one  from a nuanced red light paper,   using the Nested Circle die set, and once glued them together I adhered them in the center of the card using foam tape.

I continued by die cutting the Chic Roses Layering Die set , from a white paper for the flower and from a red one for the leaves. I blended in red the white parts and after assembling all the elements I glued them on the top left  of the circle.

To complete my card I die cut the "You Are Loved" sentiment die from a a silver glittered adhesive foam and I put it on the card.

As a last thing I added some pink rain drops.

and that's that for today too!

Hope you like my card and if you haven't yet check the shop and the ASD blog to see all the new amazing product and the gorgeous DT inspiration.

Have a good day!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis