lunedì 16 ottobre 2023

Alex Syberia " You Are Loved" new release and Instagram hop

Hi crafty friends!
The brand new "You are Loved" release from Alex Syberia Designs in live!!  It's all about the self-care and you could find gorgeous florals, cute critters and amazingly thoughtful sentiments.
There's sure to be something for everyone!
Check my instagram profile @nicolettaporcu.design to have all the info and follow the lineup  to see all the gorgeous inspirations by the design team.
But now let me share with you the card I made for the occasion!
It's a very simple and clean card but I love how it turned out!
I started by stamping the images from the "Collecting Memories" stamp set on a X-Press Blending paper  and masking them. After I blended in pink the background , I removed the masking paper and I colored the images with Copic markers.  The bear stamp has not a shirt but I liked the idea so I drew and colored it.
Isn't visible in the picture but I covered the rain drops with a glaze gel to give them a 3d a glossy effect,
Next up I die cut the colored scene using a rectangle from the Nested Scalloped Framed die set .
Over it I stamped the sentiment from the Self-Care stamp set and I glued the rectangle onto a white Cardstock card base,


As a last thing I added the flower I preciously stamped , colored and die-cut  using the Collecting Memories die set.



Hope you like my inspiration card !
Join us and good luck!
Ciao , Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis