mercoledì 23 agosto 2023

Soft and delicate hugs

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here today with a new card  featuring some beautiful ASD products!


To make the card I started by die hot foiling the Glowing Geometry hot foil plate over a soft pink cardstock. I used  a pearl rose foil to obtain a tone on tone effect! Unfortunately you can see it very well on the picture but I love the delicate result.

I adhered it over a green/gray carsick base using the adhesive foam to give a little bit of dimension.

Next up I stamped the various flower and leaves from the "Happy Blooms" stamps set and once  I embossed them in gold I die cut them using the coordinated dies. I colored them by blending with pink and green  Distress inks and using adhesive mouse pads I adhered it over the card.

As last thing I added the hot foiled sentiment I did using a pink foil and the Hugs plate from the "For Her Sentiments" hot foil plates and the coordinate dies,



And that's it!

I love the soft result and hope you like it too!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis