mercoledì 16 agosto 2023

Say it with flowers

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here today with a new inspiration card featuring the Alex Syberia Designs products. Some of these are on sale so don't missed them! you can save up to 40% !!! you have time until August 20th.



To make the card I started by stencilling  tulips in various colors. I used the Tulips Treasure stencil set and yellow, orange, red, pink and grey Distress inks. I started with the pink big tulip and after making it I continued whit the smallest ones.

Once I like  the stencilled composition I die cut the top panel using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and I adhered it over a white cardstock base using adhesive foam to give dimension.


To finish it I simply added the "Sending Love" sentiment I made using "For Her Sentiments" stamp set, and die cutting it with the coordinate die---->For Her Sentiments die cuts.

Some rose pearls complete the card.

And that's it!

Hope you like the card ! I'd like to remember you take a look to the shop here to enjoy the amazing 40% discount on a handpicked collection featuring a variety of stunning stamps, intricate dies, and elegant hot foil plates. No code needed!

 

Thank you for stopping by!

xx


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis