mercoledì 26 luglio 2023

Merry Christmas from across the miles

Hi crafty friends!

Today I share with you a new inspiration card featuring the new release "Christmas in July".

This is the time for the "Large Merry Christmas"  die , for the "Jingle Bell Joy" die set, for the "Christmas Sentiments" stamp and die set, and for the " Winter Foliage" die set.

I started die cutting a rectangle from a a purple cardstock using the dotted rectangle die from the  "Nested Scalloped Frames die set". Over it I embossed the small Christmas tree form the "Christmas Sentiments"  stamp  using the Versamark ink and a gold embossing powder.

I adhered the top panel on a black card base and I continued die cutting the  foliage I needed to compose my card using  the "Jingle Bell Joy" die and the " Winter Foliage" die set and gluing all of them on the  card.

Next up I die cut the "Large Merry Christmas"  die. a The bottom part of darker shade of a purple cardstock in 3 layers and the top from a metallic gold cardstock. I assembled everything and I put the big sentiment over the foliage,

Next up , even using the "Nested Scalloped Frames die set" I die cut a rectangle frame   from the darker purple cardstock in 4 layers and  after I glued them all together I framed the card,

As a last thing I stamped and embossed in gold a string sentiment from the "Christmas Sentiments"  stamp set, I die cut it with the coordinate dies and I adhered it over the large Christmas sentiment.


And that's that!!

Hope you like my card!

thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

Ciao ciao

                                                               

Condividi

1 commento:

  1. Your card, layout and colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis