giovedì 6 luglio 2023

Sending Love -Tulips Treasure

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  back today with a new inspiration cards featuring some other products from the Sunkissed Memories release!

This is the time for the Tulips Treasure stamp set and coordinate dies and for the Tiny Dots hotfoil plate.


To make my card I started by stamping the flowers from the   Tulips Treasure stamp set , coloring them with Copic markers and cutting them out using the  coordinate dies .

For the background I foiled in gold my  white top panel with the Tiny Dots hotfoil plate. I continued die cutting a scalloped frame using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set  and a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 fuchsia rectangle.

On the white frame I traced a gold rectangle


As I had all the element ready I started to assemble my card gluing the fuchsia rectangle over a white card base. Next up I glued the foiled panel  and over I put the white frame using foam tape to add dimension.

I arranged  the tulips and over I put the sentiment I previously stamped, embossed in gold and die cut.

As a last touch I added some semi pearls.


That's that for today too!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao ciao!


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis