mercoledì 28 giugno 2023

Spring Garden

Hi crafty friends!

Is Nicoletta here with a new colorful card! I'm pretty satisfied how about it turned out! all these colors make smile and  I really hope the card can put a smile on your face too!



I started to work on my  white background  with the Meadow Magic Cover die  and once I die cut my textured panel I adhered it on a white cardstock base.

Next up I start to play with the Garden Tweets die set and I die cut all the flowers and leaves I needed in different colors. I assembled  them with mousse pads to give dimension and once finished I glued the leaves and the flower on the white base, arranging them on the sides.

I left the center for the big sentiment "Smile",  die cutting it ( from the same set " Garden Tweets") in black and in many layers I glued all together to add dimension.

And that's it!!

here some other pictures :


Hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis