giovedì 22 giugno 2023

Flowers with love

Hi crafty friends!

Today I  share with you a new card featuring some other products from the newest Sunkissed Memories release.

It 's time for a product  I absolutely love : the Chrysanthemum stamp set . This is a layering stamp set and it is composed by a large 4-step chrysanthemum flower and a 3-step leaf  to  create gorgeous and intricate flowers!! 


 I started  by choosing the red shades of red I needed and I simply enjoy by stamping the various flower and leaf layers !! It's really like a magic to watch the flowers pop out from paper!

Next up I die cut all the flowers and leaves using the coordinate dies : the Chrysanthemum die set.

I continued adhering the die cuts on a light blue card base , using foam pads to give dimension and as last thing I added the sentiment "With Love" made by foiling in gold the Love & Hugs Hotfoil Plates and die cutting it with the Love & Hugs Die Set.  I die cut the sentiment in many layers and I glued them together  and then I add it on the card.

That's it!

Hope you like my inspiration !

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis