giovedì 20 luglio 2023

Falala friends

i crafty friends!

I'm  here, today,  with a  new inspiration card I made with products of the new " Christmas In July" release!

Despite the very hot summer we are having in Sardina it's a pleasure play with Christmas critters , poinsettias and  falling snow! Actually never too early to think about Christmas right?

Anyway I had so much fun  in the making process and this is the result:


I used the Falala Friends stamp set and coordinate dies, the Falling Snow stencil, the Falala die and the Nested Scalloped Frames die set.

I started to create the snowing background on a craft paper using the Falling Snow stencil and a Texture Paste by Ranger, I let it dry and in the meantime I stamped the images of the Falala Friends stamp set I needed.

Once i colored everything with Copic markers I die cut them using the coordinate dies,

Next up I die cut a rectangle from the craft snowing cardstock using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set and I started to assemble the card by gluing this rectangle on a white card base. On the bottom I added a small white rectangle  with a pink border  in which I stamped the sentiment "fall"and then I added the critters and all the elements I previously die cut.



As a last thing I die cut the big sentiment Falala: the base in white cardstock and the top one in pink; I die cut this on  and in 4 layers I glued all together to add dimension.

Copic colors I used:

Pig: R85/R83/R81/RV52//RV10/RV00/R20//BG18/BG15/BG11/BG10/R29/R27/R24/R22/C9/C8/C6/C3/C1/C00/C0/0

Bunny:C3/C1/C0/C00/0/R29/R27/R24/R22/R20/R21/BG13/BG11/BG10

Falala:R85/R83/R81/RV10


And that's it!

Hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis