sabato 21 settembre 2024

Hugs & Kisses

Hi crafty friends!

Nicoletta here today sharing a new card featuring the  amazing Crafty Meraky Peony Artisan Flora Para-dies and the Crafty Meraki Daimond Dazzle Hot Foil Plate.




















To make my card I started by hot foiling in blue on white using the Crafty Meraki Daimond Dazzle Hot Foil Plate.

I really love to use hot foil plates and peel off the foil from the cardstock  amaze me every time.

Next up I doubled the hot foiled rectangle with a blue cardstock and I glued it on a white base card.




















I continued by die cutting all floral parts of the Crafty Meraky Peony Artisan Flora Para-dies using many blue shades of cardstock for the peony and green for the leaves. After assembling the flowers and made the composition I pick up them using a Press'n seal sheet and I glued them over the hot foiled background.




















I continued by  adding the big "Hugs" sentiment made by die cutting the Meraki Moments Hugs Para-Dies, on white cardstock for the base (  to add dimesnionI die cut an glued together 4 layers) and on metallic rose gold cardstock for the top.




















I added the" & kisses" string sentiment who is a part of the Meraki Moments Hugs  stamp setI stamped it on a black cardstock using Versamark embossing ink and I embossed it using the WoW! embossing glitter  Fool's gold.

As a last thing I added some Meraki Sparkle Gold rhinestones  and rose gold sequins, using the amazing Twinke  Tray and Bling Buddy Embellishment Wand Tool.




















And that's it!

Hope you like it!

See you in a week for my next post!

Have a great weekend

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis