martedì 24 settembre 2024

Life Is Good

Hi crafty friends!

I'm here , with you today sharing a new card featuring some products from the new Alex Syberia Designs release.

I had so much fun making this card and hope I could inspire you!

Below the Alex Syberia Designs products I used:

Good Day Quilted Rectangle die set

Postage Stamp Cover die 

Andalusia Wildflowers die set

Hog Happy Day stamp set

Hog Happy Day die set

Let me say something about the making process, as always.

As a first thing I made the background blending together some Distress inks:Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn , Crushed Olive, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and  Stormy Sky.

Next up I die cut the background using the smallest rectangle from the Good Day Quilted Rectangle die set and I glue glued it over a postage white rectangle I made using the Good Day Quilted Rectangle die set.

I continued doubling the Postage rectangle with a light orange quilted rectangle ( this time I used the smallest one) and I glued everything over a white card base,

At that point I die cut the flowers and the foliage I needed from the Andalusia Wildflowers die set and I glued them over the top card.

Next up I stamped, colored and die cut the chosen images from the Hog Happy Day stamp set and I add them over the card using foam tape to add dimension.

As a last thing I added the little sentiment .

And that's that!

Thank you for stopping by!

I'll see you the next week.

Ciao Ciao

Nicoletta

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis