sabato 7 settembre 2024

Grateful For You

Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today sharing my first card as Crafty Meraki guest designer for September!

I'm so excited to be a part of the  the Crafty Meraki family this month and to play with their amazing products!

Hope you could like my inspiration projects!

This week the theme will be "Focus on sentiment"  and I enjoy so much the time spent making my colorful  card!


To make the card I started by stamping the Enchanting Hugs stamps set on a piece of Neenah Solar white cardstock  using the Angel Pink Memento ink and my Misti stamping tool.

I wanted to color the image using the no lines coloring technique so once I applied the ink I first stamped on scrap of paper to remove a little bit of ink and then on the Neenah cardstock.

At that point the fun began!!

I decided to color the Hugs letters as a teal foil balloons, the flowers in red, the leaves in gold/yellow shades and the berries in violet.

I colored everything with Copic Markers refining the details with Prismacolor pencils and at the end some touch of white gel pen.

Here the   colors I used:

Teal letters

Copic:BG78/BG75/BG72/BG13/BG11/BG10

Prismacolor pencils :Black, Cobalt Turquoise, Aquamarine, Parrot Green, Light Aqua, Light Green , White)

Flowers

Copic: R27/R24/R17/R22/R21/R20/R00

Prismacolor pencils:Tuscan Red, Crimson Red, Scarlet Red, Carmine Red, Permanet Red,  Salmon Pink, white

Leaves 

Copic: Y28/Y26/Y23/Y21/YR24/YR000

Prismacolor pencils : Sepia

Berries

Copic: V09/V06/V05/V04/V01/V000

Prismacolor pencils: Dioxazine Purple Hub,Parma Violet, Lilac, Lavender, Greyed Lavender, White


Next up I die cut the coloring using the Enchanting Hugs coordinate dies, and I glued it on a white card base using foam dots to add dimension,

In the card center I added a string sentiment from the Meraki Moments Hugs stamp set, stamped in black using Versafine ink and outlined whit a teal string cardstock.

As a last thing I added some Meraki Sparkle Gold rhinestones using the amazing Twinke  Tray and Bling Buddy Embellishment Wand Tool.

And that's it!

Hope you like it!

See you in a week for my next post!

Have a great weekend

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

1 commento:

  1. I am in awe over your colouring of the letters to look like balloons! They look so amazing!! Such a wonderful card!

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis