sabato 28 settembre 2024

Happy Halloween - Interactive Shaker Card

Hi Crafty friends!

Nicoletta here today to share with you my last card as guest designer for Crafty Meraky!

It is been a really pleasure for me to be here, joining with these amazing products and hope you could notice how much fun  I had making this interactive shaker Halloween card.


To make my card as a first thing I stamped all the images from the  "Fangs For Being My Friend"  stamp set on X-Press Blending Card using  black Memento ink.

After coloring all of them with Copic markers and some touch of white gel pen I die cut everything using the coordinate dies and I put them aside.



At that point I started to work on the card's structure.

I die cut a pink rectangle from a patterned paper, I blended the border using the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink and I glued it over a black base card.

Over the pink background I stamped the little sentiment by Spellbinders  and  the little spiderwebs from the"Fangs For Being My Friend" stamp set and then I continued to worked on my interactive shaker card.


I  die cut four black rectangle frames from black cardstock and one  from black foam; I glued the first  three frames  on foam, I covered with a transparent acetate and over I glued the last black frame.

Next up I added in  the back  the interactive spiders I previously stamped, colored and die cut. I simply attached them on a transparent Nylon thread  fixing it  on the back of the frame ,

I continued by adding all the sequins and beads  and gluing the base card over the shaker frame.

Next up glued over my shaker card a black branch frame I found in my stash, probably from a crafty swap, and at that point I had only to compose the scene by adding all the images I previously prepared.

As a last touch I added  all  over the brach frame some set of eye with mobile pupils and over the acetate cover, the Boo sentiment  using biggest eyes whit mobile pupils as letter "o"

And that's that!

I really hope you enjoyed your time reading me 

If you want you could follow me on my Ig account @nicolettaporcu.design

Thank you so much Crafty Meraky for having me!

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis