sabato 14 settembre 2024

Balloons For A Friend

Hi crafty friends! 

I'm here today sharing with you my second card as Crafty Meraki guest designer for September.

This wee the them is "shaker card/shaker elements" so I found the Party Ballons Mini Slimline  Para-dies was perfect for the occasion.


I started by die cutting 7 time the  Party Ballons Mini Slimline  Para-dies on a Neenah Solar White paper and after glued the first 6 layers together I glued them on a white card base.

Next up I colored the balloons die cut (the negative parts of my previus die cutting) using Distress inks; I chose  Carved Pumpkin, Savaged Patina and Spun Sugar. At that point I glued them in the relative spaces and when all is dried I brushed   them with antistatic powder.



I added the stars shaker elements on some ballons' spaces and then I close the card  by gluing  last Party  Balloons die cut  and a clear acetate rectangle.

I continued by the Big Hi sentiment made by die cutting the Meraki Moments Hi Para-Dies, on black, orange, pink and white cardstock.





And as a last thing I added the Happy birthday string sentiment who is a part of the Meraki Moments Hello stamp set and that'it!

Hope you like it!

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao, ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis