giovedì 11 maggio 2023

Rainbows and unicorns

Hi crafty friends!

I'm  here today to share with you a new card featuring the new collection products!

I'm so happy about the result and I hope you like it too! but let me show you!



To make this card I used the Joyful Rainbow Stencil set,  the Always Be Yourself stamps set and his  coordinate die set, the Rainbow Sentiments stamp set  and his coordinate dies, the Glowing Geometry Hot Foil Plate and the Nested Scalloped Frames die set.

I started   die cutting a scallop rectangle from a lilac cardstock using the Nested Scalloped Frames die set ,  then embossing it using the   Glowing Geometry Hot Foil Plate as embossing folder and gluing it over a white cardstock base card.  The white  base is smaller than the lilac background because I didn't want it was visible.

As a next step I die cut a rectangle from a piece of Neenah paper and over  I stencilled the  Joyful Rainbow Stencil  using a soft pink ,  lilac  and grey inks and heat embossing in gold the middle arch. I continued embossing,  die cutting the "love star" from the Rainbow Sentiments stamp set and  gluing it at on side of the rainbow.

Below I stamped the sentiment "Dream Big" and all around the little pink and black stars .

Next upI glued the decorated rectangle over the card using foam pads and them  I printed , die cut and colored  the sweet unicorn from the Always Be Yourself stamps set  and the string sentiment from the Rainbow Sentiments stamp set .

I glued them over the card with foam pads  to give dimension and as a last touch I added some gold little stars.

And that's it!

Hope you like the card and hope I give you some inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis