giovedì 27 aprile 2023

Petit periwinkles sending love

Hi crafty friends! Nicoletta here to share another card using products from the last and amazing release "Time to Choose Magic"!


I started  hot foiling the background of my card  using the Glowing Geometry Hot Foil Plate and a teal foil. Next up I used one of the rectangle dies from the Nested Scallop frame Die Set to cut out the background panel and  from it an other rectangle out of the foiled panel and then I glued both of them on a light rose card base. I used the adhesive mousse pads for the make the smallest rectangle pops.    

I continued ie cutting the little flowers and leaved using Petit Periwinkles Die Set and I glued everything over the card. Next up I foiled the sentiment  using the For Her sentiments Hotfoil plate and die cutting it in many layers with the For Her sentiments die set. Once I glued the layers together I add it on the flowers composition.

 

And that's it! Hope you like my card! Thank you for your time.

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis