giovedì 13 aprile 2023

It's been too long...since I made embossing with stencils


Hi crafty friends!

I'm here today with a new card that I hope can inspire you!

This time I mixed the Speckled Background stencil with The Giraffe-ic friends stamp and dies sets using a very fun technique to use stencils as embossing folders.

to made this technique I used the Spellbinder Platinum  six plus and all I did is  compose the embossing  sandwich and adding  the rubber  embossing mat between the basic platform and  my paper!

Specifically the sandwich is composed in this way: Basic Platform + rubber mat+ paper to emboss+stencil+embossing plate.

Really simple and cool result .. in the next days I hope to be able to show you the technique in a IG reel, so don't miss our accounts @nicolettaporcu.design and @alexsyberiadesigns.

As a first thing I embossed in this way the white base background, then I used the same stencils and a brown distress ink on a Kraft paper . As I finished using a Glitter gel pens  I added the contour on every dots.

As a following step I stamped the giraffe and the leaves from the Giraffe-ic stamps set, on a Neenah white cardstock and I colored the images with copic markers and I die cut them using the coordinates dies.

Then I started to assemble all the elements.

I glued the white embossed rectangle on a white base cardstock and over it I added, with adhesive foam pads. the piece of the Kraft paper and under this  the leaves, over the Giraffe I previously colored , and the string sentiment I stamped on a black cardstock and embossed in white.

The last touch was to add the rhinestones.

And that's it! 

Thank you for stopping by !

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis