mercoledì 5 aprile 2023

You have a beautiful heart.

Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today with a new card featuring the gorgeous Spring Garden Layered stencil set and the Large Thanks hot foil plate.

I hadn't used  them yet so I had to fix it,  is it not?

So no coloring here  but so much fun and relax joining with stencils.

I started by stenciling the "Modern Waves Layering Stencil set" using the Shaded Lilac and Milled Levander Distress inks applying them in a  very light way on a white cardstock. From it  I die cut  the  top panel and using  foam adhesive tape I  adhered it over a white cardstock base.

I continued  by stenciling the Spring Garden Layered stencil set using the Milled Levander, Shaded Lilac, Speckled Egg, Tumbled glass, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Broken China Distress inks .

After I used the Spring Garden stamp to define the edges and the flowers' details  heat embossing them in gold.

I continued hot foiling  the sentiment "Large Thanks" and die cutting it with the coordinate die and stamping and embossing in gold a string sentiment on a purple cardstock.

I add the flowers and the sentiments over the card and as a last touch  I added some lilac  rhinestones.

And that's it!



Hope my card can give you some inspiration!

Thanks for your time!

Ciao ciao

Condividi

1 commento:

  1. Thanks for your dedication to helping others understand this topic

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis