giovedì 30 marzo 2023

Have an eggs-cellent Easter

Hi crafty friends!

today with a new inspiration card using the lovely Spring Bunnies stamp set and the coordinate dies.

Easter is just around the corner and this set is perfect for the occasion!!

Let me show you the card and tell you about the making process!

How much fun making working with these cutie bunnies!

To start I cut the  rectangle for the top card (4" x 5 1/4") and I divided it in 9 parts using the score board . With a metallic pink gel pens   I colour the score marks as to create a Tetris scheme.

Then I matted the top card with a yellow cardstock , I glued all on the white base card and the top I stamped and colored some little flowers and hearts,  so the my background is ready.

Then I stamped the all the elements I needed from the "Spring Bunnies" stamp set  on the Neenah  cardstock  coloring them with Copic markers. Once I finished I die cut  them  with the Spring Bunnies coordinate dies  and I glued  the eggs and the bunnies on  the card.

As a last thing I stamped and embossed in white the little sentiment.

I admit this card takes me some time but I 'm so happy with the result!

Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by and reading me .

Ciao ciao

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis