giovedì 16 marzo 2023

Love from me to you

Hi crafty friends!

today I share with you  with you a cute card I made using the Giraffe-ic Friends stamp set and the relative dies by Alex Syberia Designs.


I started the card creating a colorful background . I wanted something that remind me of  the Savanna sunsets, so I chose a Distress Oxide ink combo with the Wild Honey, the Spice Marmalade and the Seedless Preserve colors.

Then I stamped all the images I needed  (from the Giraffe-ic Friends stampon a X-Press Blending card and I colored everything with Copic Markers.

Once I finished I die cut all the images using the Giraffe-ic dies set and I started to compose my card.

First of all I glued the elements on all the  background sides and  I cut out all the protruding parts; then I glued the front panel on  white card base and I continued adding all the images I previously colored.  To add dimension  I used some  foam adhesive pads .

 

The Copic colors I used:

Giraffes: YR24/YR12/Y23/Y21/E50/R20/110/W9/W7/W5

Bushes: BG78/BG75/BG72/BG70

Foliage: YG67/YG63/YG61/YG99/YG97/YG95/YG93/YG91

Flowers: RV66/RV55/RV52/YF24/Y19/Y15/Y13/Y11



I complete the card adding the little sentiment I doubled whit a little string  blended with the Seedless Preserve distress Oxide ink.

And that's it!!



I can admit I love these adorable Giraffes and I'm quite happy about my card!

Hope you like it too !!!

Ciao ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis