mercoledì 22 marzo 2023

Poppies for your birthday


Hi crafty friends!

Nicoletta here today with  a new inspiration card featuring the Cindy Lou's Poppies stamp set and dies and the the Birthday wishes stamp set and dies.

To make the card I started from the background using the Spun Sugar, the Kitsh Flamingo and the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks .

Then I stamped all over the background the poppies and flowers from the Cindy Lou's Poppies stamp set  and I embossed the gold using the WoW! Embossing powder called Fool's Gold.

Then I printed  and embossed  the big sentiment "it's Your" over a piece of paper perviously inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide.

I die cut is using the coordinate die and I doubled it many times with  a white cardstock and  with different shades of pink cardstocks to create a colorful trail.

I printed and embossed the little sentiment "birthday! and I glued them over the top panel.

As a last touch I added some gold pearls.

And that's it!

Hope the card can inspire you !

See you soon!

ciao ciao

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis