martedì 30 maggio 2023

Heffy Doodle and Alex Syberia Designs Collaboration Blog Hop


Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and Alex Syberia Designs Collaboration Blog Hop!
Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration using products from both companies!


To make the card I used the Paradise Birds Stamp set and the coordinate dies by Alex Syberia Designs and  the Stitched Birthday Trio Frame dies and the Ripple Waves Stancil by Heffy Doodle.

I started creating the background. Using the stencil Ripple Waves and Distress inks I made the water effect, then with a blending brush I added the sand and sky shades.

I glued the background on a teal cardstock base and then I framed  with the Stitched Birthday Trio Frame die

Next up I stamped all the elements from the  Paradise Birds Stamp set  I colored everything with Copic markers and then I die cut them using  the coordinate dies.

I placed all the elements on my card using in same of them  mouse pads to give dimension and as a last thing I die cute die big sentiment You in 3 layers. I glued them together and then I added it on the card.

Over I added the little string sentiment( from  the  Paradise Birds Stamp set) I previously embossed in white.

And that's it!

I'm quite happy about the result!



To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop!

Alex Syberia Designs and Heffy Doodle will be giving away £20 to their stores!  Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM EST on June 6th to be entered to win!

Each company will post their random winner on June 8th at 10AM EST!  Make sure to check the Heffy Doodle Blog and Alex Syberia Designs Blog to see if you’re a winner!

You should have come from Amanda Fitterer

and the next stop is Natasha Davies


Blog Hop Lineup:

Heffy Doodle Blog

Raquel Arribas

Amanda Fitterer

Nicoletta Porcu ---> you are here

Natasha Davies

Cheryl Espie

Jordanna Channings

Jarle Franceus

Brenda Noelke

Tallie Clewley

Alex Syberia Designs




Hope you like my inspiration card and  to see many of you joining with us in this fun blog Hop!
Thank you for stopping by!!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

12 commenti:

  1. Such as fantastic card! I love the ocean waves background so much!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Just love those birds. They are in my ‘to do’ pile 😍😊

    RispondiElimina
  3. The bird scenes are so cute and tropical. I love how you made 3 scenes.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love seeing more ways to use my Paradise Birds stamp set! Thank you for the inspiration!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I LOVE these birds! Great coloring and little scenes!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hello Nicoletta. This is my first time to your blog. I love your card. It has so many fun elements. These birds are so quirky and cute.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Alexandra Y30/5/23 22:35

    Love this! It is so perfectly tropical!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Such an adorable scene!!! I’m ready for the beach!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Denise Bryant1/6/23 08:02

    Awesome beach scene with these fun birds! I love the card you created!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Very cute card.... love it....

    RispondiElimina
  11. Wow, what an amazing card. Love the scene you have created.
    Valerija xx

    RispondiElimina
  12. Wow! I really like everything in this card! The playful layout, the colors, the background, the birds, everything! 😃

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis