mercoledì 31 maggio 2023

Happy birthday to the greatest mom

Hi Crafty friends!  So happy today to share with you the card  featured on the May Creative Stamping Magazine!

To make this card I started blending the Squeezed Lemonade Oxide ink over a piece of Neenah Solar white cardstock using a blending brush.Then I emboss it using  the Pureland Fan Stencil and using the  Nested Scalloped Frames I die cut the rectangle to be my background. 

I glued it over a white card base and I continued stencilling the Gorgeous Peonies”  by Alex Syberia Designs in pink, orange, yellow and blue shades for the blooms and on green shades for the leaves using Distress inks. Then I die cut flowers and leaves using the coordinate dies and I glued them on the yellow background .

Remember that when you use layering stencils to obtain crisp images be sure the  ink blended part o is  completely dry before continue with the following layer. To speed up the dry process you could use the heat gun after every layer.






As a last step I foil in rose and die cut the sentiment ”Mom” using the “For Her"  hot foil plate and coordinate dies and I glue it over the flowers composition and in top of it  I add a the sentiment string from "For Her Sentiments" stamp set.


And that's it!

You could find more details about the making and the products I used on the magazine!

thanks for stopping by !

                                                        

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis