giovedì 25 maggio 2023

Thank you for your kindness card featured in the Die Cutting Essentials magazine

Hi Crafty friends!  So happy today to share with you the card  featured in the May Die Cutting Essentials Magazine!

There is no need to tell you how I'm honoured about it !

But let me tell you something about the making process!

To make this card I started die cutting  the Floral Lattice Cover die from vellum and  gluing it over a white card base I previously lightly blended with Savage Patina Distress Oxide  and in whichI added  some gold ink splatters.


Next up , using  the Classic Foliage die set, I die cut  the leaves from a teal cardstock and the flowers using  the   Fantasy Flowers die set.

I die cut the base of the flowers from   different  colour  papers  , the inside in black and glittered gold , and the top petals in white  and I colour them with Copic markers adding shades and dimension.

I continue gluing all the flowers and leaves on the card base and as a next step , using the "Expressing Gratitude Sentiments" stamps and dies ,  I stamped, embossed in gold  and die cut the sentiment. I placed it over the card and as a last touch I add some gold rhinestones.

 




And that's it!

You could find more details about the making and the products I used on the magazine!

Hope I giving you some inspiration vibes:-)

thanks for stopping by !

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis