giovedì 1 dicembre 2022

We are friends

Hi crafty friend!
Another card here today to share with you!
As I said you in the last post, finally I started to make some Christmas cards  so here another one:

To make this one I used again the  "Tree-mendous" clear stamps set coloring the elements I needed with Copic marker.
To make the background I blended tre shades of blue Distress inks adding some sprays of water and some splashes of white paint to create the snow.
Over the blue snowy sky I stamped and embossed in white the sentiment from the stamp set and
 then ,with  a stitched edges die, I made the snowy mountains and I glued over them all the images I previously colored and put aside.

Some other pics:



Isn't it a very lovely gang?
I really love these critters:-)

Hope you like them as much as I do!
Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis