giovedì 1 dicembre 2022

Joy to the world

Hi everyone crafty friends!
another Christmas card here and this time non coloring!!!
I placed some orders lately and when all the amazing products arrive I can't wait to play with them, and I  trust me, I really enjoyed the making!!
What do you think about?


As I said before no coloring this time... I played combining product of some if my favorite brands.
I made the background I used the "Swirl  Background" stencil.. I made the large swirls with the Distress ink and the Oxide ink "Lumberjack plaid" and the thin ones using Versamark ink and the "WoW embossing powder gold pearl".
The big "Joy" sentiment  and the leaves are from the " Joy to the World" die set by A Pocket full of Happiness.
Over the word "Joy" I added a little sentiment string made using the "Mini Christmas setiment strips glimmer hot foil and die from the "Tis The Season"collection.
At the end I added the enamel dots.









That's that for today!
I hope you like my inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis