lunedì 19 dicembre 2022

Time to celebrate and hot foiling using cover dies.

Hi crafty friends!

 Today I  share with you a new card  perfect for the holiday season.



This time I used  the Birthday Wonderland stamps set because it's perfect  not  only for birthday wishes but  also for the Christmas season.

 I worked on the background blending  Distress inks and Distress oxide  inks in many shades of blue and blue-green; I foiled the blue background using the Modern Stripe cover die but  as a foil plate like Lien by Studio Kato showed us in one of the her previously post.  If you haven' t read it yet please do it now!! You will be able to use your dies for foiling !! and let me say it works great!!

Once I foiled the blue background with a brush I added some glue splatters and as they were slightly dry I added the foil flakes over them. In the photo, unfortunately, it's not very visible but I assure you it is so sparkly and seems a starry sky.

Then I glued the background on a cardstock base and over added the lovely images I previously embossed in gold ,colored with Copic markers and die cut with the "Birthday Wonderland" die set.



For the sentiment I used the 
Celebrate die;  I die cut the celebrate word in metallic gold cardstock  and layered up the shadow die four times with white cardstock and one  times with a pink one. I finished up with some embellishments and that’s it! 



Thank you for stopping by to read my post!

have a lovely week!

Ciao Ciao

 

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis