mercoledì 28 dicembre 2022

Be happy and dance

Hi crafty friends! here I am  with a new sparkling card featuring the "Sparkle & Dance" stamp set.

The stars are these adorable dancers!! 





To make my card as a first thing I die cut the background using the "Fancy Cover" die   one time in white and then  I die cut many colorful little squares I insert in the white cardstock ...how much patience!!!

As I finished , I  glued it over a glitterd cardstock and then over a white cardstock base.

Set aside the base I stamped and colored  the cat and the dog dancer ; then  I die cut them using the "Sparke & dance" die set and I glued the little dancers  on the base .  As a last thing I added the little colourful embossed sentiments.

Hope you like my card and you could find here some inspiration!

I remember you Alex Syberia Designs is celebrating the boxing day and you have time until the end of the day to save 40% on your orders.

Don't miss this chance!

And that's it !

Thank you for stopping by!

Ciao Ciao


Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis