lunedì 2 gennaio 2023

Just because you are special

Hi crafty friends!! I want to wish all of  you a very happy new year !

One  the best way to start the year is for sure to make a new card using some of my new stuff !! It's the time for  "Life is Good " layering stencil set, coordinating stamp set and die! It's the first time I used the layering stencils and I had so much fun so  I couldn't stop!!




To make the card I started off using the Fancy background stencil with the  Textured Paste by Ranger.  
I chose the white on white  for a very clean design and I like so much the result.

After I start layering the floral image with  distress inks using red colors for flowers and the  blue-green ones  for leaves...  absolutely one of my favourite color combo!

Then I embossed the image using the coordinating stamps set  and  cut it out with the Coordinating die.

To compose the card I glued the dried  fancy background on a white base card  and over it I added the stencilled and embossed image. To add dimension I die cut the floral shape in white foam and the same I did for the sentiment "Just Because" from the "Create your own happy"using the coordinating dies.

From the same stamp set is the little sentiment string "You are special" I embossed in white.

As a last touch I added some rain drops and... that's that!


Hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by and once again  I wish you a very happy new year filled of love, creativity and peace..

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis