lunedì 30 gennaio 2023

Some kind of weave

Hi everyone!

today I share with you my latest cards featuring Alex Syberia Designs products.

It's  time for the Modern Weave Layering stencil, one of my favorite products from the release.

This because it's very simple and fast  to create beautiful and striking backgrounds for our creations.

The Modern Weave Layering stenci set consists of 3 different stencil and  I used one different Distress Oxide ink color for each of them; specifically used  Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries Distress inks

Once I finished with the stencils I die cut a rectangle and using foam tape I glued it over a white cardstock base. I glued over a small vellum rectangle and then  I added the "Smile" die cut , the sentiment string and the little gold  hearts from the "Sparkle and Dance" stamp set and dies set..



Here another version:

For this one instead  I used   the thanks die and the little sentiment from the "Create Your Own Happy" stamp set.




As I said before so very simple to make  right?

That's that!

Hope you like my cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao ciao



Condividi

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis