domenica 16 maggio 2021

Do what you love

Hi crafty friends!
hope you're having a lovely and sunny Sunday!
Today I share with you the card I made as a DT member  for the current  challenge at Cardmaking Italia FB group.
This month we have a very simple challenge : "focus on background and sentiment" so I can't wait to see your cards.
This is mine:

Let me talk about it! I love so much "The Stamp Market" and the "Pinkfresh Studio" design so I thought to mix some their products I bought some time ago. The Cardmaking Italia challenge was the right occasion.
I started using the "Seamless Starburst Circles"  stamp set  by Pinkfresh Studio to create my colorful background; I used many shades of the same color to create the circles and on the top I stamped and embossed in gold the rays.
Then I put it on a withe base Cardstock and I framed all with a Stitched rectangle frame I die cut in many layers to add dimension.


For the sentiment I used "Do What You Love" dies by The Stamp Market; the white cardstock for the base and the metallic gold one for the top.
To complete the card I added some  enamel dots all around.


What do you think about?
I had so much fun in the making and for once again I didn'color with Copics, watercolors or pencils but anyway I found the way to made a very colorful card.

Hope many of you would like to join us with  the Cardmaking Italia challenge.

Ciao Ciao

Condividi

2 commenti:

  1. ... and love what you do! Ecco, è proprio il caso di affermarlo con assoluta certezza, "amo quello che fai"!!
    xoxoxo Lalla... ma sempre Eulalia

    RispondiElimina

linktwin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis